LED LAMPS QUESTIONS
- Is there a power switch for IR lamps?
- Our IR lamps come with a light sensor built-in where it will turn on & off automatically depending on the lighting conditions.
- Do IR lamps emit any visible light?
- IR LEDs at 940nM spectrum are totally invisible. Standard, 850nM, are also invisible but IR LED themselves glow red. For a covert operation under total dark, we recommend a super low light camera which is most sensitive an IR light. Place the IR lamp unseen, point it upward for indirect lighting.
- Which camera is most sensitive to low light and IR(infrared) lamp?
- Super low light B/W cameras: Most sensitive.
B/W cameras: sensitive.
Day & night color cameras (color at normal light, B/W at low light): sensitive.
Full color cameras: not sensitive.
Since normal IR lamp glow red a little, for total covert operation, you will need to place the IR lamp unseen, point it upward for indirect lighting. Or use total invisible 940nM lamps at: 940 nM Invisible Led Lamps. However 940nM lamps are weaker.
GENERAL QUESTIONS ON OTHER LED-LAMPS
- Do your cameras work with different voltage for other countries?
- Most of our cameras come with a power adapter that can handle form 110V ~240V AC. In case you get a camera with direct AC plug-in such as clock radio camera we will include the 220V to 110V (60Hz) step-down converter. However, if your country uses 50Hz, the time on the clock, because it is digital, will not be correct (it will be off about 20 min a day)